Valentine Treat Box

Happy Friday everyone!!  Cardz TV is back with a whole new set of challenges and this week begins the return of our 3D design team.  To kick things off we're creating a 3D treat box (or bag) for Valentine's Day.
 
For my 3D treat box I chose to use the Valentine Owl Box from Treasure Box Designs.  My stamped sentiment is from the Cardz TV Stamps set titled Love Ya.
 
And now that you've seen my creation for this week's challenge be sure to check out the fabulous designs my other team members created just for you.  You can check them out at Cardz TV, and then after you've been amply inspired, created your own 3D treat box or bag.  Link up.  Play along.  It's that easy.
 
You have until noon EST, Thursday, February 18th to add your link here and play along.  Please no backlinks.
 
Mary will chose a winner via random.org and that winner will receive a set of Cardz TV Stamps.
 
Good luck, and I can't wait to see what you create.

5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

This is so CUTE Barbara! LOVE your sweet Owl Treat Holder! Have a great weekend!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest owl ever!!! :)

Unknown said...

Aww! Too cute! Love her big eyes and how you used pattern paper for the body of the owl. So cute!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Cute Owl Valentine treat container. I'll need to ck this out since my daughter likes Owls. Cannot go wrong with Hershey Kisses. I bought some of the Truffle Hershey Kisses & some of the Hershey Kisses with messages. Like the Truffle ones. Was disappointed at the message ones since the message is on the foil paper and I was hoping the message was on the small strip of paper that is inserted. I also like the new Hershey Kisses with hazelnut inside. Have a BEE-utiful day!
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Mimi said...

Oh gosh! That is so cute!!!!! I think I need to head over to the Treasure Box and take a peak at their cuts. It's been a while since I've been there.

Cathy, Cardztv DT sister