Elf on a Shelf, Jaded Blossom Style

Today I am honored to be a guest designer for Jaded Blossom.  And for my guest spot I decided to incorporate our Elf on a Shelf into the fun and games. 
 
Using Santa's Chair (Design ID #89412) from the Silhouette Design Store I created a chair the perfect size for the elves.  On the back of the chair is a sign and for the sentiment there I used the Jaded Blossom stamp set Elf Workshop and the recently released Holiday Designer Tapes.
 
I created my elf's book using the Mini Mint Book from SVG Cutting Files.  The stamps I used on the cover of my book are from the Elf Workshop and Christ is Born (the star in the bottom corner).
 
 
 
And what's a couple of elves and a reindeer getting ready to help Santa without a sack full of goodies?  I couldn't find a paper sack quite like I wanted so I decided to cut one out for myself.  It's kinda crude but that's okay.  To decorate my sack I used the recently released Holiday Designer Tapes.  I then filled the bag to over flowing with lots of yummy Hershey's kisses all decorated using candy stamps from Elf Report Card and Winter Candies.
 
And that's my guest design project.  I hope that you've enjoyed it and thank you again Jaded Blossom for allowing me to join along in the fun!
 
Merry Christmas everyone!!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

So darn cute! Love that chair~