Too Bee or Not to Bee

Whew, it's the middle of the week and that mean's it's all downhill from here.......theoretically.  Either way it'll be a short week for me as I take Friday off so I can take a visit to the ENT and hopefully get to the bottom of all these ear infections I keep having - like the one I've had for the past month and can't get rid of.
 
But I digress.  Today I have a cute card to share with you that I put together using the adorable Busy Little Bee file from Marjorie Ann Designs.  I can't begin to describe the amount of cuteness that is packed in to this file but I hope it translates through my card.
 
I was even lucky enough once again to find the perfect paper in my stash to use for the background.  And I even found some scraps of vellum to use for the wings on both of my little bees.
 
The stamped sentiment is from the Cardz TV Stamps set titled Birds and Bees.

1 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Geeze Oh Pete Another outstanding Humorous clever and creative card....Girl you totally have me LOL every morning....I'm blown away with what you keep coming up with....yep the best sense of humor ever and despite feeling like crap with your ear infections you still maintain you awesome sense of humor ... my kinda gal you take lemons and make a vat of lemonade. YOU so ROCK!!