Let's Talk Turkey

Before I begin today's post I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of our Veteran's - currently serving and retired - for their service and sacrifice.  Coming from a military I know what you and your families go through and YOU GUYS ROCK!
 
Now let's talk turkey.  Today I am a guest designer for the Die Cuttin Divas and this week's challenge is all about the turkey.    Create a project - card, layout, treat holder - whatever you want, but include a turkey on it and come play along.
 
But first let me share with you how I created my card.  My ever so cute turkey with his disguise is an SVG file that I purchased from Designs on Cloud 9.  The file is titled Turkey Time.  This was a super quick and easy to put together piecing and I couldn't be more thrilled with the way he turned out.
 
My stamped sentiment is from the Craftin Desert Divas stamp set Simply Holidays Wordart.
 
To finish off my card I used some skittles (yellow and pumpkin pureness) from DoubleClick Connections.
 
And now that you've seen my take on this week's challenge be sure to check out the wonderful designs that the Die Cuttin Divas put together to share with you.  Then create your own project, link up and play along.

And I am entering this cutie in the following challenges:

Turkey Time - My Sheri Crafts - Ends November 21st

Anything Goes - DL Art - Ends November 30th

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those nose glasses are a hoot! Great card, Barbara, and we're pleased to have you as a guest designer at Die Cuttin' Divas!

Evelyn

Marge said...

Ha-Ha -- hope your turkey's disguise will help him live to see another Thanksgiving!!! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!