Cold Weather is Coming....

.....I can feel it in the air.  It has after all been cooler in the mornings and evenings - at least here in the Panhandle of FL.  Of course it always comes just as we prepare for the Mullet Festival and no I'm not talking about the hair.  LOL  Mullet is a type of fish that is very abundant in our local bays and waterways and for the last 36 years we've had a festival full of great food, entertainment (this year they've got Colt Ford, Jake Owens and Kellie Pickler coming), craft and other vendors as well as rides. 
 
Cold weather also means a need for new hats and scarves and I have been busy trying to get more made up in time for my next craft show the end of this month.  In doing so I was excited to discover that I finally got the making of these ruffle scarves down to 3 hours.  That means I can crank one out in just one night!  And with only two weeks left to get it all done that means I need to get busy, busy, busy so I can have a nice variety of them finished.
 
I finished this green set over the weekend and am currently working on a purple set.  I finished the scarf last night and tonight will get the hat done while we watch the WWE.
 
So what are you working on in preparation of the cold weather?  Christmas cards?  Hats? Scarves?  Holiday decor?  I'd love to see so if you'd like to share leave me a comment with a link to your project and I'll come take a peek.  Until then............

0 comments: