The Love Show

Okay so it's a silly attempt at a play on words or whatever you want to call it, but I couldn't think of a better title for this post.

Moxie Fab World is holding yet another great challenge and today's challenge is to create a 'love' card.  NOT Valentine's Day but love.  So this is my entry for the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week Love Challenge.

I used Mickey and Friends for the tv, Going Places for the guard and Indie Art for the sign. 

And of course that's my husband on the 'tv screen'.  :o)

2 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

I think this is really clever and unique! LOVE how the knows spell out I heart u!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Barbara! Thanks for entering the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week Love challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)