Sticking Your Neck Out


Here's another card that was scrap lifted from the January issue of Scrap and Stamp.  This one was created for this week's Cricut Cardz Challenge which was to use any cartridge we desired so long as we used three circles on our card.

Once again I just had to play with my new Create a Critter cartridge.  After I laid my cuts out in Design Studio, placed my papers on the mat, cut and then started piecing together it hit me that I cut a couple of my colors backward.  But I was too lazy to re-cut them - not to mention that I didn't want to waste the cuts I'd already done.  And that my friends is why I have a rusty/orangey colored giraffe instead of a yellow one. 

All things considered though I think that the colors work well together and some mistakes are just meant to be......

3 comments:

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Barbara your card is just adorable...I think the colors turned out great and the sentiment is perfect!!!

Hugs,
Terry

Nancy Sanders said...

love your card, I am partial to giraffes and the sentiment is fantastic! Great card!

Carol<>< said...

this is so cute!, there are so many cards with CAC and they all turn out soooo cute!
Carol<><