Santa Penguin


This week's challenge over at BBTB as to use the penguin from the Joys of the Season cartridge. After viewing the design team's projects and seeing how fun they looked I decided I'd give it a try too.

This is my take on the challenge.
For this card I used:

Joys of the Season - Penguin cut at 2 1/2"
Christmas Cheer - Santa's List cut at 1 1/2"
Christmas Noel - Lightpost cut at 5"
Christmas Noel - Wreath cut at 1"
Paper Doll Dress Up - Santa's Beard (stretched to fit)
Paper Doll Dress Up - Santa's Hat (stretched to fit)

The white on Santa's hat is 'painted' with my Snow Writer's pen from DecoArt (found at AC Moore last season) and then sprinkled with Diamond Dust.

The beard and list are pop dotted for a little dimension.

7 comments:

Trena said...

Creative twist on your penguin/Santa!

Regina Easter said...

oh my word, what a cute little penguin....thanks for playing along

crazyaboutcricut said...

That is soooo cute! Great idea :)

Carole Beath said...

What a cute idea...a Santa Penguin. Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge.
Carole

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh how ADORABLE!!!!! LOVE your little Santa penguin! How creative! Thanks for joining us this week! xxD

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

Adorable!!! I love your Santa Penguin

Carol<>< said...

really cute!
Carol<><